I used, in the original, all Tim Holtz products, Destinations papers, but for the live show I am going to use the "Fiction" paper from Basic Grey that I got from JoAnn's, but please feel free to use whatever paper line you would like.
I will show some alternative things you can use for some of the supplies because I used the hitch posts from TH and I have not been able to find any more so you can use black or silver pony beads where I used hitch posts if you do not have them. You will need 5.
- 2 pieces of 12x12 medium weight chipboard
- 3 pieces of 12x12 patterned paper (one needs to look like screen so like ledger paper print or a small check will work.
- 2 pieces of 12x1" strips of cardstock
- assorted coordinating cardstock (for the actual camper you will need just some scraps but if you make a mini for the inside then you will need more
- a piece of grungeboard or chipboard, it needs to be flexible (for the bumpers and the strap across the top of the camper)
- 2 small round objects for rear break lights (I used lock washers but you can use buttons if you want)
- a small chipboard bookplate for the rear license plate frame, I used an older TH grungeboard die cut piece
- 2 clock faces I used TH ones in the original but I have tried using chipboard also, it was not as sturdy but you could use poker chips if you have them
- 10 small brads
- 4 tiny washers (the ones on the original are TH washers but I don't know if they are still available so you can use any tiny washer,if you can not find these you can always draw them in around the brad
- 1 metal book plate
- 4 inches of chain and some kind of clasp
- 4 jump rings
- a pair of pliers, wet glue and a strong dbl. sided tape like Scor tape
On the Ustream class I am going to add a banner to the side of my camper so if you chose to do that you will need some string. Decorating your camper will be where you can do as little or as much as you want. Pull out stickers, chipboard, flowers whatever! This is your Free Zone!
That is it, seriously this is going to be so much fun! I hope you will make the camper, it is really not that difficult I promise.
There is going to be a digital download for this camper coming soon!