Here is a picture of what we will be making, It is based on a vintage travel Kleenex holder, however this one houses a mini not hankies!
I thought it would look great on a nightstand or leave off all the embellies and tuck it in your bag to hold your tissues. You can get it done before Mother's Day it would make a sweet gift for that special mom.( "Hey Mom!")
It is also the perfect size to hold all of your ATC's from the TimeWarp Art Retreat if you are going, It houses 16 ATC's and 8 Tags for pics and journaling,
- Patterned Paper (I used Lyric from Prima)
- 2 small hinges (I used the new Tim Holtz hinges, Love them!)
- 1 small Buckle (I used the new Tim Holtz buckles)
- 1 eyelet
- Mirror paper ( New from Tim Holtz too) The original Vintage Tissue holder has a mirror so I copied that but you can put a frame or a shadow box in the lid, My crafty friends are amazing artists so have at it!
- Flowers, tissue tape, canvas tape,wood button, chipboard elements all from Lyric line from Prima
- Perfect Pearls in Silver
- Bits and pieces from your stash to embellish with, you know you got it, so use it!
Basic supplies: Paper trimmer, double stick adhesive tape (Scor tape, magic tape, etc), clear drying strong glue (like Glossy accents), hole punch, paper piercer.
Hope you can come camp along with us!