We invite you to go on this journey with us. Our first daily project this week is:
Pocket Portfolio Mini - video is here
2. Score from the long side at 2”, 6” and 6 1/8”.
3. Score at 3” and 9” on the short side.
4. Fold on all the score lines, toward the center of the paper.
5. Cut slight angle on each side of the 3” and 6” score lines, up to the 2” score line.
6. Cut up to the 3” score lines on both sides; cut off that piece.
7. Cut slight angle to make a flap and fold, leaving 1/8” gusset.
8. Take 4 x 12” piece that was left, and fold into four sections, like an accordion.
9. Mat all the sections with patterned paper.
10. Tuck the accordion into the main pocket.11. Close the portfolio and attach a piece of 4 x 6" cardstock matted with patterned paper to the LEFT Side of the portfolio only. Decorate with ephemera. The portfolio should be able to open.
12. Tie with twine and attach a small tag to hold portfolio together.