Today is our first Master Class with Tim Holtz. We are so excited! After that, we will have a lovely lunch and go see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Our "letter" for today is:
Matchbook Squash Book - the video is here
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 4 x 9”.
2. Score at the 1” and 5” mark.
3. Cut 1” edge into flap.
4. Cut a piece of paper 5 ½” x 11”.
5. Fold as follows:
Fold in half on the long sides
Fold in half on the short sides
Fold each of the 4 corners diagonally to the middle fold
6. Attach the paper from the middle back section to the cardstock base, next to the flap. You may glue on three sides to make a pocket if you wish.
7. Attach a chipboard piece on the cover so that you can tuck the flap into it like a matchbook cover.