Card and Envelope Mini - video is here
1. Take two cards and two envelopes. Ours are approx. 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
2. Glue one envelope flap inside the other envelope.
3. Mat the two cards with patterned paper.
4. Place one card in each envelope, leaving one side of the card outside the envelope and with the two card folds in the center.
5. You can either leave the cards loose so that they come out, or glue inside so that it forms a simple book.
6. Fold the two envelopes together.
7. Glue the outside flap to the outside of the envelope.
8. Decorate with sealing wax.