Triple Page Flip Mini - video is here
1. Take one piece of 8 ½ x 11” cardstock.
2. Score on long sides at 2” and 6 ½”.
3. Score on top short side at 2 1/4” and 2 ½”
4. Cut out squares on the end formed by the intersecting score lines, fold triangles into center to form a flap.
5. Fold on other score lines.
6. Take two pieces of 4 x 12 patterned paper or cardstock, fold in thirds.
7. Overlap the pages so that you have one page and one foldout on each side.
8. Punch small holes in the folded sections of the cover and in the pages and tie with twine so the knot is on the inside of the journal, trim the ends.
9. Make two photo mats and place in the pockets formed by the two folded pieces inside the cover.
10. Fold up and decorate.