Envelope “Junk” Journal - video is here
1. Cut a piece of 8 ½ x 11 cardstock or patterned paper to 6 x 11.
2. Score at 1” on the left short side, 2” from the end on the right side. Fold in.
3. Fold folded paper in half.
4. Add a piece of paper to make a pocket to the right side.
5. Cut up some book paper and make a “junk journal” on the left side.
6. Attach book papers to the inside of the 1” flap. Staple or attach with twine.
7. Make a cardstock circle and attach on the flap with an eyelet.
8. Wrap with twine and place a bead on the end.