Brochure Paper Folded Mini - video is here
1. Take 2 8 ½” x 11” pieces of paper and fold in quarters.
2. Glue the bottom right quadrant of one piece behind the top left quadrant of the other; glue on three sides only to make a pocket. Punch a half-circle in the top of the pocket.
3. On the flap to the right of your new pocket, cut up two inches from the bottom and cut across. Bend to the back of the square above it to make a pocket.
4. Turn paper over and fold flap down – glue into a pocket. Cut a half-circle.
5. On the top left quadrant of the top piece of paper, cut across on the horizontal score line to the first vertical fold. Bend back and glue top and bottom to form a side pocket. Cut a half-circle.
6. Cut two inches off of the bottom center piece of paper, fold up and make a pocket, so that you have two pockets on that page.
7. Fold as follows: fold the far-right piece into the center, fold the top-most piece behind in back, fold the left-center piece in front to make the cover.
8. Tie with a piece of lace and a small flower.