- ONE EMPTY OATMEAL CANISTER (I USED THE 1 POUND SIZE WHICH IS ROUGHLY 7 INCHES HIGH AND 12 AND 1/4 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
- 1 pc. of mat board
- 1 PAPER STRAW
- 1 GLASS KNOB
- 2 screw posts approx 1 inch long
- LIGHTWEIGHT CHIPBOARD 1/2 " x 10 in approx
- PAPER, EPHEMERA,STAMPS AND EMBELLISHMENTS OF YOUR CHOICE
- DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE, ZIP DRY GLUE, HOT GLUE GUN SCISSORS, SCORE BOARD HOLE PUNCH OR PAPER PIERCING TOOL
- GESSO, CRAFT PAINT TO MATCH PAPER
- A PRINT OUT OF THE HANDLE AND SPOUT TEMPLATE which will be available soon as a digital download along with a worksheet.
Gather up your supplies and meet Darcie and I on Saturday, February 8th at 11 am EST. On our ustream channel www.ustream.tv/channel/scrappycampersisters . And don't worry about dressing up your house coat and curlers are just fine but do remember your coffee cup!