This project deals with postage stamps. Here are a few items you will need to make what I will call the Happy Mail Frame.
- 1 frame old or new any size (I used a 8x10 in frame)
- Cork sheet (I found mine at Michael's craft store $5.99 a roll on sale and it's adhesive backed)
- A clip of some sort (I pryed mine off a cheap clipboard)
- Beacon Quick Dry glue or E6000 something strong to adhere the clip
- Postage Stamps (mine came from actual happy mail I recieved)
First disassemble frame. Use glass to trace cork then discard glass.
Assemble frame putting cork in and glue a clip toward the top. This will allow you to use clip for hanging a piece of art a friend may have sent. You can also make one and send a piece of your own artwork on the clip to a friend as a gift.
This can be done using any ephemera. Try sheet music, book paper, old maps, letters, buttons and coins, it's a great way to use up all those little things sitting in a drawer or box.
I hope you are joining us over on our Facebook page ScrappyCamperSisters Come Clean 2016 Group page, for more challenges, ideas and sharing the process.
Due to technical difficulties I am sad to say we will not be streaming Saturday, March 5th. We will announce when we will be streaming the March project.
Follow us on www.ustream.tv/channel/scrappycampersisters for our live classes.
|Store found objects in old cigar boxes|
|Old ledger paper, book paper, letters|
|Store larger items in a file cabinet|
|Before sorting, I had just kept throwing things in drawers, now I put big items in filing cabinets, smaller items in old cigar boxes that are labeled|
Have a great weekend! XX, J